The following items and behaviors are not permitted at CHI Health Center Omaha:
- No weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms
- No professional cameras (4’’ lenses or greater)
- No video recording
- No audio recording
- No laser pointers
- No outside food or drink (20 oz. or smaller empty clear plastic bottles are allowed for water)
- No large umbrellas
- Noise making devices of any kind (i.e. bells, whistles, horns, etc.)
- No fireworks
- No illegal drugs and alcohol
- No chains or spikes
- Costume masks should not be worn inside MECA’s facilities
- No tablets or selfie-sticks
- No signs or banners without the prior approval of MECA
- No hover boards
- Any item deemed to compromise public safety
Please note that due to our arena clear bag policy, large purses or bags will be turned away by security. Only small clutch-sized purses or wallets measuring no larger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches will be allowed inside the arena. Bags with medical necessity require special accommodations.
Find more information about our clear bag policy by following the link at the bottom of this page.
Operation or use of aerial items or inflatables to include (but not limited to) objects such as drones or any airborne devices, whether manned or unmanned, on MECA’s campus and/or within MECA managed parking lots, is strictly prohibited.
If your conduct endangers or disrupts guests or others involved in the event, CHI Health Center Omaha reserves the right to remove you from the premises.