Arena Clear Bag Policy
What’s allowed into CHI Health Center Omaha?
1. Any type of weapon, fake weapon, or object resembling a weapon. This includes but is not limited to handguns, rifles, knives, straight edge razors, brass knuckles, swords, dangerous ordinance, Tasers, chains, and all other categories of weapons, whether such items are real or replica weapons. This includes permit holders possessing or carrying lawfully concealed weapons in or around the facility. Weapons cannot be checked into Security or Guest Services.
2. Alcohol / Drugs / Illegal Substances / Vaporizing Pens / No Smoking / No E-cigs / MECA Omaha operates as a smoke free facility
3. Professional Cameras / Cameras With Lenses Greater Than 3” / Detachable Lenses / Tripods / Monopods / Selfie Sticks (Rules for photography and use of recording devices differ with each event and are determined at the discretion of show production. Individuals seeking more information about an event’s camera policy are encouraged to contact CHI Health Center Omaha in advance.)
4. Audio Recording / Video Recording
5. Laser Pointing Devices / Glow Sticks
6. Drones in any area of MECA’s campus
7. Hover Boards / Heely / Skateboards / Rollerblades
8. Noise making devices of any kind / Bells / Whistles / Air Horns
9. Large Umbrellas / Golf Umbrellas
10. Beach Balls / Bubbles / Footballs / Frisbees / Balloons / Fireworks / Pyrotechnics / Confetti / Glitter / Aerosols
11. Signs / Banners
12. Costume masks should not be worn at any time inside MECA’s facilities
13. Outside Food / Beverage
• 20 oz. or smaller empty clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water
14. Bicycles / Helmets / Chairs
15. Abusive / Foul Language / Disruptive Language / Obscene Clothing / Indecent Clothing
16. Animals / Except Service Animals
17. No operation or use of aerial items or inflatables to include (but not limited to) items such as drones or any airborne devices, whether manned or unmanned, on MECA’s campus and/or within MECA managed parking lots.
18. Any item deemed to compromise public safety
Can I place my oversized purse inside my clear plastic bag and still gain entrance?
What if I accidentally bring a bag or item that is not permitted?
What if I carry medical items that will not fit into a clear plastic bag?
Does my diaper bag also need to be clear plastic?
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED?
Our arena has transitioned into a cash-free facility. All mobile payments, credit and debit cards are accepted at our box office, concessions, merchandise stands and bars.
Multiple Cash-2-Card machines are on site that function as reverse ATMs, providing a debit card for the amount of cash inserted. There are no fees associated with utilizing these machines.